Energy savings club
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car's tires for wear? Like your car, your home or business's cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair.
The Energy Savings Club maintenance agreement provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. An Energy Savings agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
as an energy savings club member you'll receive;
- AC Maintenance- One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- Furnace Maintenance - One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
membership highlights include:
- System Lifespan - Your system can last up to twice as long. It's like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service your received as part of the Energy Savings Club can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Be "Green" - Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual service. It's the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Plus, conserving energy is important to the plant's health.
- Breakdown - Free Guarantee - Annual service reduces breakdowns so much, club members receive a 10% discount on all repairs.
- Premier Client Rewards - As an Energy Savings Club Member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting up an appointment and receiving service.
- No overtime fees - If your needs come outside our normal hours of operation, you will not be charged for any overtime fees.
- Transferrable if you sell your home - If you sell your home Energy Saving Club memberships are transferrable.
"The Energy Savings Club put me at rest. After having old units that constantly needed repair, the club helped assure me that my new unit would last longer, incur little down-time, and if any issues did occur that they'd be fixed immediately." -Alyssa L.
"I love being part of the Energy Savings Club because I know my investment in a new air and heating unit will be protected for years to come. Not being stressed about my HVAC system allows me to spend more time focusing on my business!" - David C.